Ir al contenido principal
A future friendly and harmonic

The great families are founded by great people. The mainstay of a family, are two people love and to fought against obstacle in their way, to be very happy family.

Some things that should consider to found to happy family, is the trust between couple, I  think that the family is the more importat in the life, to have sons and daughters is the more beautiful.
In my future, I see me with a big family where we will enjoy all the happy moments and solving the problems that are presented together as a family.

But, to live fully and with all communalities, we must do something before, like having a good job and to get a good job we must have a good preparation, that's why I plan to study a PhD abroad and then to form my family.


Comentarios